Volunteer At A Library.
Daphne Lee, a columnist for The Star newspaper, operates a children’s library at Kuala Lumpur, and needs volunteers to manage the library. Below is the information of the volunteers’ work scope:
We need volunteers to run our library at Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman.
Length of Commitment: Six months (minimum)
Time Involvement: The Library’s opening times are …
Tues to Sunday – 9am to 8pm
Monday – 11am to 5pm
However, the time you choose to spend helping at the library is flexible and can be tailored to suit your schedule.
- Cataloguing books.
- Wrapping books.
- Checking books out and in.
- Enforcing fines.
- Explaining membership rules to the public.
- Maintaining order of the different shelves and sections.
- Removing all bookmarks, paper and litter from books and shelves.
- Sorting and evaluating book donations, and separating possible collection additions and sale material from non-usable donations.
- Helping with booksales.
Training will be provided.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daphne Lee at 016-328 1513.
The Dram Projects
No comments yet.